Kenetica Tire (Kenda)
Center groove increase water dispersion creating increased traction in wet and dry conditions. Long lasting tread compound with Kenda NMA technology creates a great all around tire.
- S, T and H speed rated - Speed ratings offer car enthusiasts the opportunity to match their tire requirements to their vehicle capabilities. This metric radial carries an S, T or H speed rating. Speed ratings are assigned based on indoor wheel tests as determined by industry standards: S = 112 mph (180 km/h), T = 118 mph (190 km/h) and H = 130mph (210 km/h).
- All-weather tread pattern - Tread elements form an effective pattern of distinct gripping edges for year-round traction. Wide circumferential grooves and lateral slots help promote excellent wet traction by channeling water and slush out from the contact patch.
- "See through" grooves - Circumferential "see through" grooves help disperse water and slush to provide dependable all-season traction.
- M+S Rated
- Random variable pitch tread arrangement significantly reduces noise
- High modulus low shrinkage carcass enhances driving comfort
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Avid Touring-S™ Tire (Yokohama Tires)
N-889 OW Mudstar Tire (Nankang)
Trendsetter SE™ Tire (Cooper Tire)
Klever A/P KR05 Tire (Kenda)
ExtremeContact™ DWS Tire (Continental Tire)
Extensa A/S Tire (Toyo Tires)
Uniroyal® Tiger Paw® AWP II Tire (Uniroyal®)
Solus KR21 Tire (Kumho)
Integrity Tire (Goodyear)
Weather-Master S/T 2™ Tire (Cooper Tire)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.